Main Differences Between Custom Mortgage Websites & Our Quick-Launch Themes
One of the most popular questions we receive is “Should I build a custom mortgage website or will one of your themes work for my business?” Below we’ll highlight a few of the key factors between the 2 offerings to help you better understand what you’re getting and why it may or may not be right for your business.
Quick-Launch Mortgage Website Design
Currently we offer 6 unique designs, coded from scratch by our team in-house, that are fully responsive, can be color-matched pixel-to-pixel with any brand on earth and contain our enterprise toolset. We’ve built these 6 themes to accommodate everything from individual loan officers to teams and even companies. Another one of the benefits about our infrastructure is that it’s built in a way that allows our customers to switch between themes at any time (at no cost) and maintain all customizations so in reality you can get a completely new look and feel as often as you would like which is something that is not available with custom websites.
Custom Mortgage Website Design
This one is pretty easy to explain since there are no parameters as to what we can build both in design and functionality. We typically recommend custom designs for larger clients that want to differentiate their brand or handle unique functional requirements that can’t be executed within one of our themes. As we said, there is no limit to what can be designed so if you have the budget and time to work with our team to execute your vision, then custom may be the route for you.
Mortgage Website Tools
All of our websites, from enterprise to custom to quick-launch, contain our entire toolset. There is no menu or up-charges for particular tools, if we build it, it’s available on your website. The only difference between our quick-launch product and custom/enterprise websites is the placement, styling and configuration of said tools. Other than that everyone has access to everything from a functional standpoint.
Timelines & Cost
Our Quick-Launch product launches in 1 day, yes 1 day, from when you sign up and costs less than $500.
Our Custom Mortgage Websites typically launch in 4-8 weeks depending on the level of custom functionality and design and start @ $2,500.
Our Quick-Launch themes come loaded up with standardized loan content, messaging and styling to get your mortgage business off and running quickly. That said, there are still tons of customization options to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Page Navigation: You have the ability to completely rearrange, remove or add as many menu items as you’d like.
- Home Page: The main headline, messaging underneath it along with the 2 Call-To-Action buttons can be completely customized to your liking and we always encourage you to do so.
- Page Content: Want to change your content? Add more content? Remove existing content? All of that is possible within our themes so no matter what we’ll make sure the right messaging is on your website with 0 compromise.
- Colors: We handle the heavy lifting here to make sure every color on your website is pixel perfect to your brand and are not beholden to any standard color-sets.
- Sidebars: We provide some cool widgets on all of our websites that you have the ability to modify, remove or add to.
- Landing Pages: Included with all of our quick-launch themes is a landing page template that can be easily modified to contain any messaging you’d like and also replicated to build as many as you want. On top of that we also include a blank template so no matter the design you’re looking for, it can be done from scratch.
- Integrations: We include options like bringing in real-time youtube feeds to showcase our user’s channels, as well as integrating our lead forms with your 3rd party CRM to post leads directly into your database, not to mention being able to integrate with virtually all LOS systems.
As you can see, our quick-launch websites check a lot of boxes and will work for a vast majority of mortgage companies out there but we also understand that one-size doesn’t fit all when it comes to design which is why we have all the bases covered for our clients and you can rest-assured knowing that we can provide the solution that will fit your business. To request a demo of our platform, click here and we’ll get you on the calendar asap and don’t forget to check out some of our other posts below.